How do I transfer access to monitoring if I’m selling my house or if I purchased a home with a system already installed and need to get access?

If you purchased a home with a solar system and need monitoring access, please send a proof of purchase that shows the sale has been completed to Make sure to include all your applicable information including your name, email, address, and SolarEdge inverter serial number. If you are selling a home and want to transfer access to the new owner, please contact with the new owner’s name, email address, and address of the home so we can complete a transfer.