Jr. Sustainability Specialist
Jr. Sales – Sustainability Specialist
Who are we:
Zeno is a residential solar solutions provider that delivers comprehensive, turn-key solutions to homeowners across Canada. Driven by an ambitious goal to create a better, more sustainable future for everyone around the world, we guide our customers to create long-lasting, sustainable choices in their homes that leave a positive mark at a local and global level.
Our goal is to install solar solutions on 1 million homes by 2040. Are you ready to join the movement?
About the Role:
The Jr. Sales Representative will work directly under the Sales Operations Manager, and be responsible for driving sales through outbound calling to potential clients. If you’re a persuasive communicator with excellent relationship-building skills, we want you to join our team!
What we offer:
- This is a permanent opportunity for a social, responsible and self-motivated person.
- Zeno Renewable offers Benefits package after probationary period.
- Flexible 40 hours per week to be scheduled between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm Monday – Sunday.
- Participation in bonus plan.
- Working with a great enthusiastic team that wants to make a difference and make this a better world, through solar energy solutions.
- Work from home environment, potentially hybrid.
- Employee referral program.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Proactively contact potential customers from website leads via phone to pitch our products and services, showcasing your ability to communicate effectively and establish trust with clients.
- Collect and organize information in the CRM system (Client Relationship Manager).
- Understand the needs of the customer and provide first point solutions to their requirements, demonstrating your active listening and problem-solving skills.
- Refer potential clients to Sales team for closing.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline by effectively managing and following up on leads, demonstrating your strong organizational and time management skills.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales targets,
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop effective strategies to increase sales and customer satisfaction,
Skills and Knowledge:
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in outbound sales demonstrating your sales success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, allowing you to connect with clients and build long-lasting relationships.
- Ability to identify and qualify potential customers, showcasing your ability to identify prospects and opportunities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, allowing you to effectively manage your sales pipeline and meet or exceed sales targets.
To us, sustainability is not just about individual gain. It’s about the betterment of the entire planet. We know that the key to change is through collective action, and it’s why we aim to create impact within our local and global communities.
To build momentum towards our ambitious future, our team moves at lightning speed to bring turnkey solutions and best-in-class solar products to homeowners across Canada. We’re not just imagining an exciting and brighter future, we’re creating it, and we want you to be a part of it.
If you believe in reducing the environmental impact of humankind, we would love to talk to you about how you could contribute to Zeno Renewables.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
"*" indicates required fields